Sunday, October 4, 2009


Ok, this is my first posting, and I will update you on our exciting on the farm life. It is harvest time and the rain is a slow'n Charlie down. He has no problem finding other things to do. If we spent the rest of our living days going thru all the "junk" we have accumultaed, we would have to live out to the full 120 years! Brenda keeps telling me - Mom, please don't leave us(the kids) with this mess to clean up. Hmmmmm. Probably will.


Tonight we made our weekly trek to Newton to visit my Dad in the nursing home. He will be 90 in December. (Need to plan a party for that) He is nearly blind and gets very disoriented because if he falls asleep and then wakes up, he can't figure out where he is at or what time it is, and there is no one there to ask. His mind is good, but I am afraid that the little contact he has thru out the week, his inability to walk and use his hands, and blindness is really taking a toll on him.





No comments: